DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
- This event has passed.
Prospective Tutor Information Session
15 October @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Love your U3A group and ever wondered …??
- Could I be a U3A tutor? – Yes, you could!
- Would I need to already be a teacher? – No, you don’t!
- Do I need to have more than just my passion for my subject area? – That’s a no as well!
- Do I have to arrange my own venue? – No, we will do that for you!
- Would I have someone to guide me, especially at the beginning? – Yes, you will have lots of support!
- Do I need to be well organized and committed? – Just like your current tutor, yes you do!
If you have ever wondered about becoming a tutor, now is your chance to find out if tutoring really is for you at a prospective tutor information session on Friday, 15 October at 2 pm. Central city venue to be advised. To attend please enrol on MyU3A (select Forums/Webinars/Events).
And, if you have a friend/ colleague who you think would make a great tutor, bring them along, there is no obligation to become a tutor, and no limit on attendance at this session.
If you have any questions please contact Julienne Wight or Nene McWhirter by email to .
See you there!
Course Coordination Team